Monday 23 July 2012

best test centres for your driving test in East London

My students often ask me what is the "easiest" test centre to take their test at. The honest answer is, it depends, and the best policy is to book your exam in the same area you are practicing with your driving instructor - the area will be familiar to you, which helps with your nerves during your driving test, and also your instructor will show you the tricky areas and signs before the test.

If I had to select one test centre where the everyone is friendly, traffic is reasonable and there are not that many pitfalls, I'd say go for Loughton, but after 9am (post school time). If you struggle with bay parking, I recommend that you take your test there after 11am (the parking lot is pretty full and it is highly unlikely you will be asked to do this maneuverer).

Keep in mind that the waiting time to book your driving exams for most test centres in East London is currently about 2 months, therefore you may want to start taking your lessons while you are studying for your theory test, and not wait until after you pass the test.

Every week starts with a Monday, and it's been a very busy day today, and still two lessons to go - a little bit of a torture in this heat I must admit. but at least I got to walk my dogs in the Epping Forest this afternoon, which was great. I have a cute yorkie and a laid-back cocker spaniel (both are girls - Chanel and Maxi), I will post some pictures of them later this week when I get a chance!

www.borntodriveschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment